This and every year at Southwestern, we are thankful for our clients. We’d like to remind you of the Thanksgiving holiday banking schedule.
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24th
BANKS & SOUTHWESTERN PAYROLL CLOSED
There will be no banking activity. Therefore, ACH, Wire Services, Direct Deposits, Deliveries, Check Dates and Processes may need to be changed.
Friday, November 25th, Day after Thanksgiving
SOUTHWESTERN PAYROLL CLOSED
(some staff will be available for emergencies. Call 918-587-3321)
Pickups are available on Friday, November 25th.
- ACH, Wire Services, Direct Deposits, Deliveries, Check Dates and
Processes may need to be changed.
- If your check date falls on Thursday, November 24th, or Friday November 25th, you may need to contact us in order to coordinate your payroll processing for timely direct deposits. In addition, please make arrangements to pick up any payrolls before the 24th and 25th.
- No Automatic adjustments of check dates will be made; clients who wish to pay on Wednesday November 23rd MUST contact us in advance.
- In general, all ACH, Wire, and Direct Deposit requests must have at least 2 business days to be processed by Southwestern and your banking institution.
- Days on which banks are closed are NOT considered business days. Making adjustments now will ensure smoother processing during this busy time of year.
- Please contact your payroll specialist or our Support Department with any necessary changes as soon as possible.
As always, if you have any questions, please call our support department at 918-388-3320.