Recruiting & Staffing Services
Spending too much time searching for the perfect candidate? Our recruiting & staffing program offers staffing solutions for every industry. Whether you need simple screening services or a full-service package, we can help.
Our flexible staffing services include:
- Writing & posting job ads
- Candidate screening
- Interviewing candidates
- Background checks
- Drug testing
- Offer letters
- Job fairs
- And more!
We have cost-effective options for every budget. Contact us today and find out how we can deliver the talent you need to help your business succeed.
The high cost of turnover
The most important investment you can make for your business is hiring the right people. A single bad hire can corrode team morale and accelerate employee turnover.
Plus, studies show the average cost to replace just one employee can be financially burdensome:
- The cost to replace a $10/hour retail worker would be $3,328.
- The cost to replace a $40k manager would be $8,000.
- The cost to replace a $100k CFO would be $213,000.
Do you really have the time to find the right person?
Do-it-yourself hiring adds extra strain to your everyday obligations all while continuing to manage your “day job”, including:
- Writing job descriptions
- Managing job postings
- Sifting through piles of applicants and resumes
- Scheduling & conducting interviews
- Background checks & drug testing
Shift the time, costs, responsibility, and headaches of hiring to our staffing experts
Our experienced HR professionals have over 20+ years of recruiting experience and strong backgrounds in successful hiring across multiple industries: from the executive level, to managerial sales, to large temporary projects.
We focus equally on job skills and soft skills to ensure the best all-around fit for your company.
Our recent hiring successes
- Multiple legal positions including Legal Secretaries, Paralegals, Office Managers, and Client Service Reps.
- Several service industry roles, such as restaurant managers, event coordinators, and retail specialists.
- Multiple medical positions including Nurses, Medical Assistants, Office Managers, and Receptionists.
- Multiple administrative positions, such as Accountants, Bookkeepers, Billing Specialists, and CPAs.
Ready to get started?
Hiring new members just got easier. Let us help you find the right person not only for the job, but also for your team and culture. Contact us for more information about our services!