Count on SWPayroll to keep you in the loop!
OK Labor Law Update: February 2016
- Child Labor Law: The Oklahoma Department of Labor updated the Child Labor Law posting with the addition of section headers.
- The Commissioner of Labor’s signature as well as all office location addresses have been removed from the bottom of the posting.
- OSHA: The Oklahoma Department of Labor Public Employee Occupational Safety and Health Unit has updated their Public Employee Job Safety and Health Protection notice.
- The update includes the addition of a web address and the removal of references to the Oklahoma City Office in the contact information portion of the notice.
- New Labor Commissioner: Melissa McLawhorn Houston has been added as the new Commissioner of Labor.