Spring Blood Drive
We’re partnering once again with the American Red Cross and hosting a Spring Blood Drive on Wednesday, April 10th.
The ladies from the American Red Cross were a pleasure to work with and made the process quick and simple for those who donated blood last time. We have requested that they come back in April for our next drive and are expecting to have a great outcome again!
- When: Wednesday, April 10th
- Time: 9am – 3pm
- Where: Southwestern Payroll in the large Conference Room
- Donation Process: Find everything you need to know about how to prepare to donate blood, any questions you may have about donating, and how the process works. Please take a moment to read them all.
- Eligibility to Donate Blood: Find out if you are eligible here.
- Blood Donor App: Downloading this app wil allow you to fill out the form online on the day of the drive. This Rapid Pass will help make your appointment go as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
Spread the Word!
With this new opportunity comes the need for volunteers to sign up to donate blood. If you didn’t get a chance to participate last time, we want to encourage you sign up for this blood drive!
Feel free to share this life-giving opportunity with friends, family, and co-workers who might be interested in donating blood that day from 9am to 3pm in the Large Conference Room.
We welcome anyone who wants to donate blood for the American Red Cross in order to help those depending on transfusions at hospitals and local transfusion centers across the country. Help us spread the word and make a difference!